As an Account Manager, you will work closely with the Account Director to craft and oversee our client's digital communications strategy including always-on social management, digital activation, influencer programs and performance media. Your role will also involve managing and mentoring the account executives to deliver as per best practices - across 4-6 international brands.
- Plan Digital Strategy (Across digital channels, content, campaigns & connections).
- Deeply understand brand insights, customer segmentation, and target needs to steer actionable creative briefs. Thus, leading to effective digital campaign conceptualization and presentation.
- Co-ordinate with suppliers and agency departments to ensure that deadlines are met, best-practices followed & client expectations are aligned.
- Meet with client atleast once a month to align on overall strategy, present work done & insights/research that can help the brand achieve digital marketing success.
- Develop team members by coaching, training and identifying areas for growth.
- Oversee a team of content creators/community managers and ensure that all bite-sized information shared on digital channels is optimized/aligned to client's brand and needs.
- Develop and grow media buying skills to direct media planning/buying team ensuring most effective use of client's budget to achieve marketing objectives.
- Producing regular reports and documentation for clients as requested.
What you'll need:
- To effectively communicate with a portfolio of clients via email, phone, presentations and meetings,
- Ability to handle pressure, long hours & deliver within deadlines,
- Be a team player and contribute to development of & others,
- Highly adaptive/have a passion for digital media marketing & changing technology in the fast paced industry,
- Must be able to multi-task, think on your feet & exhibit attention to details,
- Bilingual Arabic/English preferred.