"Animation is not the art of drawings that move but the art of movements that are drawn."
Argyll Scott is helping one of the most successful Multicultural Game Development Company to expand their business in Thailand. They are currently expanding their team in heart of business area in Bangkok and is urgently looking for a 3D Character Animator to join their professional fun team to develop their new MMOs to mobile.
Successful candidate will direct report to Art Director.
- Develop, maintain and create animations for real time game assets,
- Implement animations in the game engine
- Assist designers and engineers with gameplay prototypes,
- Work with the team to ensure timely completion of character assets at the desired quality bar,
- Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews.
Skills & Experiences:
- At least 2 years' experience working as 3D Animator,
- Efficient in Modelling, Skinning, Rigging,
- Experienced 3DsMax or other similar 3D programs,
- Experienced Unity, Game Engine (Implement 3D work into Engine),
- Proactive and Creative,
- Good interpersonal and communication skill (Thai/English),
If you think you match with the above requirements, then please apply immediately and bring your work portfolio and come to discuss with me about this exciting new opportunity!
For more information please call Benji on 02-107-2873.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.