2nd Line Field Support Engineer / 2nd Line Engineer / Desktop Support / IT Technician / PC Engineer / Desktop Support Analyst
Looking for an experienced, driven and hard-working 2nd Line field Engineer to join my client's growing team of specialists in their London office.
You will be providing un-paralleled service to their excellent client base and end users across London.
To be part of my client's ever-expanding operation to grow their service desk and embody their core value of service obsession.
What you can bring to the role:
- Excellent experience of providing 2nd line IT support in a commercial setting
- Proficient in Microsoft exchange, Active Directory, Office 365 and Citrix
- Solid customer service skills
- 'Can do' attitude
- IT qualification, ideally MCSE/MCITP
- Experience within a field-based role is preferable
What you will get out of this role:
- The opportunity to be part of an ever-growing group of experienced support engineers
- The ability to grow and develop your skills in a supportive environment
- Excellent benefits e.g. free daily breakfasts and outside team activities
If you feel that you are good fit for this role then please feel free to contact me via e-mail and send over your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org