Contractor Payment Calendar
Please see below the payment schedule for the next few months. If you have any questions regarding the payment process, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Invoice and timesheet approval deadline
5th October 2017 12.00 noon
16th October 2017
6th November 2017 12.00 noon
15th November 2017
6th December 2017 12.00 noon
15th December 2017
N.B. Payment calendars are issued in 3 months rolling blocks - these dates may be subject to change.
Please note, you may be required to completed a client specific timesheet or portal - please check with your consultant before starting your assignment.
All invoices need to be addressed to Argyll Scott and show the following:
- The name of the contractor
- A valid invoice number (not just the date)
- Ltd Company bank details
- Ltd Company number
- Ltd Company registered address
When claiming for both time worked and expenses, please provide two separate invoices; one for the time worked and one for expenses. We recommend you keep copies of all documents.
V.A.T Registered Limited Companies need to show the following:
- The V.A.T. element on the invoice
- The Ltd Company V.A.T. registration number
- If the Limited Company is not V.A.T registered, this needs to be indicated on the invoice
For all contract related enquires please contact our contractor care team:
- Phone: +44 (0)20 7936 1111
- Fax: +44 (0)20 7929 5570
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For all timesheet submissions and pay related enquiries please contact payroll: