We’re delighted to announce we’ve expanded our offering to include Contract Marketing recruitment.
The UK marketing industry has changed dramatically in the last 5 – 10 years. As the workload of most marketing teams has increased, smart companies have chosen to mitigate the effects of this by turning to mid-level interim marketers to cope with workload and provide additional support.
Why hire marketing contractors?
- Be more agile – Interim/contract marketers can be utilised for fluctuations in work, while not being a permanent cost to your business. You’re completely in control of the length of the contract.
- Enhance your capability – Marketing contractors can plug a specific skill set that your current in-house team is lacking for a specific project.
- Get cover on maternity & paternity leave or long-term sickness – Interims allow for continuity while the current incumbent is on long-term leave, ensuring you don’t lose out on productivity.
- Overcome headcount restrictions – Interims can be a great way to get around permanent headcount sign-off issues, as they’re a resource you can categorise under marketing spend instead of headcount.
- Save on external agency costs – Hire interim marketers to undertake certain work which would previously have gone to an agency at a higher cost.
- Access brilliant talent – The combination of exposure to varied work and personal flexibility has led to an influx of top tier marketers making a move into the interim market. You’re able to harness this talent in a cost-effective way.
Argyll Scott has a dedicated Marketing recruitment team, placing mid-management to board level marketing and digital specialists.
The type of contract marketing roles we recruit for include (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Digital Directors
- Marketing Directors
- UX Managers
- Content and Social Media Managers
- Insights and CRM Managers
- E-commerce Managers
- Data Analytics Managers
If you’re a hiring manager who would like to find out more about how best to utilise interim marketing talent, or an interim marketer looking for your next assignment, contact us here.